Monday, April 9, 2018

Help Mr. Myers Fix His Blog!

Well, in case you have not noticed, Mr. Myers has not updated his blog since December, yikes, December! Well, there's a reason for that, other than laziness, the main one being, I'm not really sure what my blog should be about.

My blog is called "21st Century Writer" and will therefore be related to my role both as a writer, and as a teacher of writing. So while my blog tries to figure out what it wants to be when it grows up, perhaps you, my readers, can help out. Should the 21st Century Writer blog be a personal one, where I share my personal writing and digital media creations. Another possiblitity is to turn the blog into a demonstration blog, where I provide walkthroughs and examples of "How To" create the content produced in my 21st Century Writing, Digital Media, and English Language Arts classes. A third possiblity is for my blog to be a showcase for the brilliant, creative work produced by my amazing fellow Writers for Life in all my classes. Finally, my blog could be a blog for teachers, on how to create an environment in their classes similar to the one that led to building and nurturing the W4L community.

As you can see from the content of this blog, I have tried all these approaches since launching my blog two years ago. However, I would like my blog to have an actual purpose, so I'm asking you, my reader, to help determine just what my blog should be about; so please scroll down to the bottom of this page, vote in my poll, and help Mr. Myers fix his blog!

-Daryl Myers

1 comment:

  1. I think your blog should be a mixture of your personal work and students work.

    ReplyDelete