Thursday, October 26, 2017

Ask the Writing Wizard!

Monte Vista's 21st Century Writing and Digital Media 6 Writers for Life are amazingly talented writers, but did you know that they are experts in so many other areas as well? Being the generous writers that they are, they would like to share their expertise with the world!

As a result, the student blogs will, in addition to their usual work, feature advice on topics covering a variety of interests and subjects. Want to know how to surf? Looking for the perfect adjective? Maybe you have questions about your favorite baseball team? Well, all of these topics and more will be covered by our expert bloggers. Just check out the Monte Vista student blog rolls to the right, and you just may find the answers you're seeking; and maybe even some you are not!

-Mr. Myers
Mr. Myers, AKA The Writing Wizard, Here to Answer All Your Writing Questions


23 comments:

  1. Love the Writing Wizard! Meme looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Writing Wizard,
    Help, my stories are good, but no one reads past the first paragraph. How do I open a story to hook my reader's attention.
    Signed,
    Confused inside your own head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having writers block for my topic for 2 sentence horror stories

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cool, Mr. Myers! I do have one question though, do you put a comma as well as an and at the end of a list?
    ex milk, water, juice, and ice cream

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Writing Wizard,
    I usually have a hard time writng long stories. Do you have any advice for me to make my stories longer?
    Sincerely,
    Marcus the Author

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the meme, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Help me please!!! I've been having trouble coming up with ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog and set up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome blog Mr. Myers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Religion was from Michael Christian

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear writing Wizard,
    I am bad at spelling how do I be a better spellinger?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your meme and how your bitmoji is wearing a wizard hat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's very cool, almost magical, isn't it?

      Delete
  16. How do I not write 6 pages of a story without even getting to the story part in a short story?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Writing Wizard, I need help! Is "mean people" more of a fact or a pet peeve?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mr.Myers aka the writing wizard are we able to make another blog

    ReplyDelete